We believe it is of outstanding importance to protect the personal data that came to our knowledge during our activity. FuturAqua Plc. manages personal data confidentially and is making every necessary safety, technical and organizing precautions in order to guarantee the safety of data.
During our activity, we manage the personal data of natural and legal individuals (Affected) in the way and extent necessary.
Current document is available on the www.futuraqua.eu website.
About the owners of the issued shares and tokens, the company is keeping a record. Considering the data management activity included in this current document, the manager of data is FuturAqua Plc.
In person: Hungary, 7011 Alap, Dózsa György street 81-83. Mailing address: Hungary, 7011 Alap, Dózsa György street 81-83. Phone number: +3630/636-4757
1. What entitles FuturAqua Plc. to the management of data?
It is inevitable for our activity to manage data. We are entitled to it by year 2017 LIII. law of Hungary.
2. What type of data do we manage?
|DATA||WHY||ON WHAT GROUND|
|First and last name||In order to identify you without any doubt and be able to fulfil our obligations included in the law to prevent and stop money laundering and financing terrorism.||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Birth name||In order to identify you without any doubt and be able to fulfil our obligations included in the law to prevent and stop money laundering and financing terrorism.||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Birth place||In order to identify you without any doubt and be able to fulfil our obligations included in the law to prevent and stop money laundering and financing terrorism.||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Date of birth||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Your mother’s last name||birth||family||and||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Your home address||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Your address of residency||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
|Your address of notification||It is our legal obligation to manage data.|
3. Do we use the services of any external data manager?
Yes. We do not conduct every task regarding the sale of our shares on the stock exchange. Furthermore, the tokenization process requires special IT knowledge, so the tokens are generated by a specialized IT company. The possibility of using data management services is provided to us by the Hungarian law. In the description of the process where we use data manager, we name the data manager and the activity he/she does. For the data managers of FuturAqua Plc. we strictly define in what way they may manage data and we regularly monitor their activity.
4. Who have access to the data?
Colleagues of FuturAqua Plc. and employees of our associated data manager have access to the data. The designated unit of the organization is checking if the work processes are following the regulations. Therefore, the individuals doing the examination also have access to the data in case it is unavoidable. Employees involved in the activity carried out by the data processing subcontractors of FuturAqua Plc. also have access to the data.
5. What entitles FuturAqua Plc. to the management of data?
It is inevitable for our activity to manage data. We are entitled to it by year 2017 LIII. law of Hungary. In case of owning shares or tokens, we need your personal data so we can fulfil the requirements included in the law to prevent and stop money laundering and financing of terrorism. As a consequence, we are able to complete our tasks attached to the legitimate operation of the company. In case of the tokens, data management is necessary for recording the data of the entitled individuals. In the event of acquiring the token, the person entitled by the token consents to data management by acquiring the token. In case the affected denies the consent, it is not in our power to grant him/her possession of the token.
6. To what purpose do we manage data?
We manage data to keep record of the owners and entitled individuals of the shares You purchased and the tokens You acquired.
Headquarters: Hungary, 9372 Csapod, Ciráki street 11.
Mailing address: Hungary, 9372 Csapod, Ciráki street 11.
Phone number: +36 1 2410111
E-mail address: email@example.com
7. What are your rights regarding your data?
- Rights of the affected:
Every affected individual (natural individual identified or identifiable by data management) have the following right regarding data management:
- The right for information at the beginning of the data management
- The right to access data
- The right for correction
- The right for deleting, forgetting and restricting
- The right for data movability
- The right for protest
- Rights in connection with automatic decision-making and profile creation
- At the beginning of the process of the data management, the data manager informs the affected about the followings:
- about the fact of the data management
- about the type of data, he/she wishes to manage
- about the purpose of the data management
- about how long he/she wishes to manage the data
- if he/she uses the services of any external data manager
- about who has access to the data
- The affected can request information about the management of their own data, precisely about:
- What type of their data is being managed by the data manager.
- How did he/she acquire them (source of the data).
- To what purpose does the data manager manage their data (the purpose of the data management).
- What entitles the data manager to the management of the data (legal bases).
- From and until when does the data manager manage their data (term).
- If he/she uses the services of any external data manager.
- In case he/she uses the services of an external data manager: who is he/she, what is his/her address and what does he/she do with the data (about the activity in connection with data management).
- Does anyone have access to the data, and has anyone done anything illegal in connection their data (data protection incident); if yes, what were the results of this. What did the Data manager do in order to handle the situation and protect their data (about the actions to counter).
- Did the Data manager transfer their data to anyone, and if so, what entitled the Data manager to do so (about the legal bases of data transfer) and who did he/she transfer the data to (about the recipient of the data transfer).
The data manager will reply to the requests for information within 25 days.
- The affected may request the correction of his/her data. In case the data manager manages wrong or not real data, the affected may request the correction of it. For example: you may request from us to change your e-mail address in our database in case you have a new one. The validity of the data requested to be changed needs to be proven by the affected and he/she also needs to verify that he/she is entitled to request the changing of the data. This serves the avoidance of mistakes and abuses. In case it is not obvious if the managed data is correct or valid, the Data manager does not modify the data, only marks it – meaning he/she marks that the affected raised concerns about that certain data, but its validity is uncertain. We will inform the affected about this.
- The affected may request the delete of his/her data (the data manager managing and processing the data can no longer manage, keep record of the data requested to be deleted). The affected may also request the Data manager not to delete his/her data, but to no longer use it either (data lock). The deleting or locking of certain data is not possible, their management is mandatory by the law. About the deleting or the locking, we are informing the affected. In case the data manager published the data and is obligated to delete it, the data manager – with the use of the technology at his/her disposal and with consideration of the expenses – takes the expected steps in order to get the data removed from everywhere.
- The affected is entitled to receive the data he/she handed over to the data manager in a form that can be read by a machine, can be transferred to another data manager, with the exception of exercising the right of public interest and power of the state.
- The affected may protest against the management of his/her data. If this protest has a ground, then the data manager will cease the management of the data and locks it. If the data management is mandatory by the law, the data cannot be deleted or locked, not even in case the affected protests against the mandatory data management.
- The analysis and management (profiling) of the characteristics gained from the personal data of the affected can only happen with his/her explicit consent. The affected has the right to protest against, ask for explanation or human interaction in case a decision is made based on personal data.
How can you reach FuturAqua Plc in case you want to exercise your rights?
FuturAqua Mineral Water Production and Asset Management Public Limited Company
Address: Hungary, 7011 Alap, Dózsa György street 81-83.
Mailing address: Hungary, 7011 Alap, Dózsa György street 81-83.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +3630/636-4757
Data protection officer: Ottó Gábor Gáncs
Address: Hungary, 9400 Sopron, Patak street 10.
Mailing address: Hungary, 9400 Sopron, Patak street. 10.
Phone number: +36 1 2410111
11. Our data security measures
FuturAqua Plc. is making every organizational and security measures in order to protect the data the company manages. Employees of FuturAqua Plc. – in written declaration – agree to strict non-disclosure rules, and they are obligated to conduct their work according to these rules. The employees have only access to the data to the extent their role requires.
The network is being protected by a firewall of multiple levels.
We are protecting our network against external attacks with active, complex protection of multiple levels against malware (for example antivirus).
It is only possible to access the IT system of FuturAqua Plc. through encrypted data connection. Transferring data to the public service organizations and our data managers is happening exclusively through this closed system. We are doing everything to ensure our IT devices and software provide the necessary protection.
Thanks to the continuous developments, every action can be controlled and traced, incidents and access can be observed through our logs.
12. Who can help you about the protection of your rights?
In case you raise concern about the way FuturAqua Plc. manages your personal data, we suggest you to first contact FuturAqua Plc. about your complaint. We investigate it and do our best to handle it.
If the issue persists about the way FuturAqua Plc. manages your data despite all of this, or you wish to directly contact the authority, you can contact the National Authority of Data Protection and Information Liberty (address: Hungary, 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c, mailing address: Hungary, 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5. E- mail address: email@example.com, website: www.naih.hu).
Besides the options mentioned above, you may also turn to the court about the protection of your data. You can file your legal action at the court-house with authority according to your address or habitat.
We mean the expressions used in this document according to the Hungarian law of 2011 CXII. and the GDPR of the European Union (2016/679).